Neuman's Market Building

Neuman's Market Building

1950

201 W Kennewick Av - Built in 1929, the building's original red brick was hidden for years under metal siding. It was originally owned by Gus Neuman and later by John and Leona Neuman. Historical records showed that back in the day pricing for grocery items were: coffee $1.00/lb., pancake flour $0.49/lb., and bulk macaroni noodles $0.29/lb. No double coupons necessary!