203 W Kennewick Av - For the first 41 years of its life, this building housed a pharmacy. From 1929-1934, it housed King''s Drug Store and Pharmacy and C. E. King Insurance, both owned and operated by Clarence E. King (who also served as city treasurer). In 1934, experiencing financial trouble at the height of the depression, King sold the store to Frank Visger, who was the pharmacist at the King store. Visger changed the name to Visger's Drug Store. He and his sons, Frank and Don, operated the store until it closed in 1970. For the last 25 years it has been home to T & L Office Supply. This building would appear to meet the National Register Criteria A as it was an important part of the Kennewick commercial district for most of its existence. Its continuity as a drugstore also adds to its historic significance. It might also meet Criteria B, in that it was initially associated with Clarence E. King, who was both an important businessman and civic leader. Frank Visger was also a community leader, serving as chair of the local Democratic Party and as a city councilman. It does not appear to meet Criteria C, as it no longer is architecturally distinct, or Criteria D, as the property would not yield any historic information. It also would not meet the integrity criteria due to the extensive changes to the exterior and interior of the building. Therefore this building is not eligible for listing on the National Register.